GenEometry® Metabolic Health Panel
personalized nutrition based on your metabolic type
one size does not fit all
The same diet could affect people differently and it can lead to quite different consequences. Depending on genetic predisposition, epigenetic imprinting, gastrointestinal microbiota, lifestyle, and environment, food can cause different metabolic reactions or even intolerance. People respond differently to a high-protein, high-carbohydrate, or high-fat diet, some can even become unwell or overweight.
The Metabolic Health Panel is one of a kind analysis, that combines epigenetic parameters (scientifically well-documented and validated markers such as DNA methylation or miRNAs) as well as genetic factors (single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)).
While other companies only analyze genetic parameters that cannot be influenced, we in HealthBioCare also detect epigenetic factors that can be modulated by diet and lifestyle.
Therefore, the aftermath of your diet and lifestyle changes can be identified and documented to measure successes or assess possible deficits.
Additionally, the Metabolic Health Panel provides information about individual genetic predisposition regarding sport type as well as skin health and you get personalized recommendations for your health care.
This holistic panel is based on cutting-edge scientific research and is validated trough several studies.
PERSONALIZED NUTRITION BASED ON YOUR GENES
Based on the Metabolic Health Panel you will be classified into one of 4 metabolic types: balanced, carbohydrate, fat, or protein, meaning that you can either tolerate and metabolize all macronutrients equally well (balanced), or you can process carbohydrates, fats or proteins better. And now what?
We know how difficult it is to change your diet. It is a long-lasting process to replace unhealthy habits with healthy ones. To make it all easier for you, we would like to support you at the very beginning of your journey!
You get personalized recipes for 4 days (each breakfast, lunch, and dinner) matching your metabolic type, energy demand, and your long-term diet (e.g., vegetarian, gluten-free). Try to integrate these recipes into your daily life which will help you get accustomed to your metabolic type in no time.
Furthermore, you receive a table with different food items and their portion size in g, ml, kcal, and macronutrient content. That way you can vary the recipe suggestions according to your taste and replace individual ingredients to your liking.
WHAT DO I RECEIVE WHEN I ORDER THE METABOLIC HEALTH PANEL?
- Evaluation of your diet and lifestyle factors
- Detailed nutritional recommendations
- Suggestions of recipes for 4 days (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Genetic metabolic type (SNPs)
- Genetic sport type (SNPs)
- Genetic predispositions (SNPs) for cravings, snacking, satiety, weight loss, vitamin intake (vitamin B, D, and folate), metabolism of omega-3- and omega-6-fatty acids, sensitivity to salt, blood fats, diabetes, obesity, skin elasticity, wound healing, skin dryness
- Epigenetic status of DNA stability (DNA methylation) and inflammation (DNA methylation and microRNA), weight loss prognosis (DNA methylation), formation of fat tissue (microRNA)